Thursday, December 1, 2011

My 2011 Decembeard

After the success of the Movember post from last month, which captured my moustache through the month, I thought it might be fun to keep that up throughout the next year. As many people who see me in person can attest, my appearance often changes. One month, I might be wearing contacts with a fully shaved head. Another month, I may have a beard and hair over my eyes, which are hidden behind glasses.

So, let the spectacle begin.


Day 31. No Movember, no moustache. Or hair apparently.

*****
Connect with me on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. Sign up for e-mail updates on the right to make it easier to follow posts on this blog.



*****

Plus, check out previous Not Bob posts:

1 comment:

madeline40 said...

And I always thought only women had the right to change their minds - or their hair or faces. Great stuff, Robert.